ABOUT AUTOMATION EXPO 2019
Asia's leading Automation and Instrumentation Exhibition.
Industrial automation can be defined as the use of set technologies and automatic control devices that results in the automatic operation and control of industrial processes without significant human intervention and achieving superior performance than general manual control. These automation devices include PLCs, PCs, PACs, etc. and technologies include various industrial communication systems to achieve a high level of efficiency & productivity.
EVENT DATE : 25th , 26th , 27th , 28th SEPTEMBER 2019
- Infinite Opportunities: Network with prospects from top global companies
- Business Opportunities: Generate potential leads by engaging with potential customers directly
- Biggest Platform: Exhibit your expertise to decision-makers across the globe
- Expand Horizons: Learn about the latest advancements and technologies in Automation
- Check Competition: Know what your competitors are doing in the field of Automation
- Global Visitors: More than 50,000 visitors from 25 countries
EVENT VENUE : HALL NOS. 1&2 BCEC , GOREGAON ( EAST ) Hall no 1 & 2, MUMBAI
TIMING : 10AM TO 6PM
CATEGORY : PROCESS AUTOMATION AND CONTROL , FACTORY AUTOMATION , INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION , ELECTRIC AUTOMATION , AUTOMATION IN RENEWABLE ENERYGY, Robotics and Building Automation
THEME FOR AUTOMATION 2019: DIGITALISATION
FOCUS: CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR ENVIRONMENT
INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL ENGINEERING
PNEUMATICS & HYDRAULICS
PEOPLE WHO ARE ..
Presidents | Vice Presidents | Maintenance Managers | Manufacturers | Project Managers | R&D Manager | Maintenance Personnel | Managing Directors | Plant Managers | Business Managers | Technical Directors | Operations Managers | System Integrators | OEM's | Design Engineers | Marketing Managers | Software Engineers
R&D Lab, Electricity Boards , Railways , Atomic Energy
Oil & Gas - Upstream, Midstream & Downstream | Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Dyes | Iron & Steel, Metal Industry etc .
OEMs | Engineering Goods | White Goods | Consulting | Energy (Wind, Thermal, Nuclear, Solar) | Communication Systems | Electronics & Electricals | Machine Tool Manufacturers | Communication Systems