Welcome to 8th World PetroCoal Congress & Expo-2018
We are pleased to inform your that Energy and Environment Foundation is organising 8th World PetroCoal Congress & Expo-2018 from 15-17 February 2018 at Convention Centre-NDCC, New Delhi, India.India's energy requirements substantially met from the petroleum and coal sectors. Petroleum, Natural Gas and Coal supply more than 80% of the nation's energy needs. Most experts agree that coal and entire hydrocarbon value chain specially petroleum, natural gas, CBM, oil shale, shale gas and gas hydrates will play key roles in our energy future. Keeping this in view the 8th WPCC-2018 will focus on :
The Conference Aims to:
- The role of innovations and technology as the 'game changer' in optimizing value from both conventional and non-conventional resources.
- The response of the Oil, Gas and Coal Industry towards 'green energy in low carbon economy’.
8th World Petro-Coal Congress will be bigger and better!
- Provide an opportunity and open forum to exchange information,
- share experiences and best practices by bringing together experts, investors and other multi stake holders of public and private sectors, advisory groups, governments, NGOs, non-profit organizations, environmentalists and academia.
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of problems and prospects of Petroleum, Coal and Gas energy sources.
- Provide in-depth assessment of regulatory framework.
- Provide an International window to showcase Indian expertise, capabilities in Hydrocarbon value-chain and Coal sectors.
- Promote Global co-operation in business and technology.
- Provide an opportunity for interaction and networking.
- Find ways for optimal use of World's energy resources for the benefit of mankind.
- Identify new areas for future co-operation and technology transfer.