OMICS Group invites all the participants across the globe to attend the 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs during November 23-24, 2012 at HICC Hyderabad, India.
The first International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs was held in BWI Airport Baltimore September 6-7, 2011 with a theme " Research & Advancements in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs", which brought together large and medium pharmaceutical, biotech and diagnostics companies, leading universities, clinical research institutions and dignitaries from Quality & Regulatory departments of FDA. As part of a collaborative effort from the Journal of Bioequivalence & Bioavailability, Journal of Bioanalysis & Biomedicine has published all papers presented at this meeting as a special issue. Pharma-2011 has been a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia, many issues and emerging technologies were discussed and evaluated.
The OMICS Group 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs will schedule and coordinate all meetings with our Editorial Board Members and other experts in the Pharmaceutical field across the World. The Scientific Program paves a way to gather visionaries through the research talks and presentations and put forward many thought provoking strategies in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs.
- Regulatory Affairs for Healthcare products
- Biologics and Medical Devices
- Drug Development and NDDS
- Drug Interactions and Toxicity
- Biologics, Novel Therapies and other Special Categories
- OTC Drug Products, Herbal Medicines and Homeopathic Medicines
- Safety and Quality Regulation
- Business, Law Enforcement and Education
- Biomedical Intellectual Property Management
- Regulatory Compliances in Health Care
- Novel Strategies for Growth in the Pharma and Regulatory Environment