About the Show
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH (organiser's of world's no.1 medical event MEDICA) and its Indian Subsidiary Messe Düsseldorf India Pvt. Ltd., invites you to participate in MEDICAL FAIR INDIA 2012. The event for the Indian Medical Industry which will bring together all the major players of the medical industry on a single platform
MEDICAL FAIR INDIA 2012
Business Opportunities & Highlights:
Showcase the latest products, equipment & developments in the industry for branding & marketing.
Business Tie-ups and collaborations.
One to one business meetings and networking opportunities.
Large number of business visitors from India and abroad
The 18th edition of Medical Fair India concluded recently at Mumbai's Bombay Convention and Exhibition Center. With a strong growth in international exhibitors & visitors, the show has consolidated its position as India's largest medical trade show. The exhibition recorded an attendance of over 6791 Visitors, an increase of 20 % compared to the 2011 edition.
The event took place from 02–04 March and featured 322 companies from 17 countries including 9 country pavilions. Every year, the exhibition develops and grows. This year, two new country pavilions joined the exhibition: Japan and the Czech Republic. Two new segments Rehabilitation and Components too were introduced.
A two day conference was organized along with the exhibition which was divided into tree track's – "Indian Medical Devices Industry towards Global Leadership" "Medical Equipment and System" "Hospital Up gradation". Conference had eminent speakers from the Industry as well as from the Government which was equally attended by the delegates from paramedical, biomedical engineers, administrators and medical professionals.
- Medical equipment
- Alternative medicine
- Diagnostics/laboratory medicine
- Health care/preventive health care
- Rescue and emergency equipment, medical services
- Brain science
- Pathology/forensic medicine
- Physiotherapy/orthopaedic technology
- Equipment and devices for dentistry branches
- Equipment and devices for veterinary medicine
- Medical consumables/disposables
- Hospital and clinical utilities
- Medical furniture and equipment, fabrics
- Communication and information technology
- Hospital waste management
- Doctors (surgery)/practicing physician
- Dentists/dental surgeons
- Doctors (hospitals, health centre, other medical establishment)
- Physiotherapists/ergo therapists
- Hospital director's/-managers
- Hospital administration managers and staff
- Hospital technical managers and staff
- Biologists, microbiologists, biochemists, chemists, process engineers
- Visitors with medical-pharmaceutical vocational training (e.g. medical laboratory assistant,
- Technician, doctor's assistant, nurse, carer)
- Visitors from industry/manufacturer
- Distributors /traders
- Visitors from academies and universities
- Visitors from government or international agencies