- India's most popular show, presenting very creative work of Crafts, Gifts, Decor, Housewares and Textile.
- February, 2014, is the perfect month for global buyers to visit the show that displays India's vibrant colors.
- Thousands of manufacturers/vendors will showcase a vast variety of hand-made goods.
- Most attractive place for Global Buyers to visit.
- More than 2 decades of successful history.
- Last edition was visited by more than 5300 buyers from over 70 countries.
Globally popular for its Artisans, Arts & Crafts, Earthen Concepts and Captivating Colors, India is a fast-growing economy of the world. It's largest vendor-base in the globe, brings you India's most prominent & honored trade show for Handicrafts & Gifts, known as Indian Handicrafts & Gifts Fair (IHGF). The IHGF is enthusiastically visited by numerous buyers from across the world. Spring Edition with its fantastic weather is just perfect for visitors from all over the world, who want to experience India's offerings of Art & Craft.
Upcoming expo in February'2014 will be the 37th edition of the celebrated show. Modern India Expo Center and Mart is the place where the show will take place. With its more than 2 decades of successful history, the show is expected to exhibit products from more than 2400 exhibitors; personifying their latest and huge range for the buyers/visitors. Moreover, the exhibition area spans across 97,000 square meters, which is enough to showcase a wide variety of products.
A wide mixture of Indian Handicrafts, Gifts & Decorative, Home Furnishing, Home Textiles, Housewares, and Jewelry etc. will be displayed at the show. With these import assortment, the buyers/visitors will get the support to establish trends, generate business opportunities, create sales and ascertain growth in the coming months and years.