Welcome to Garment Show of India 2022
- Garment Show of India now in its 6th edition is a premiere sourcing show for latest fashion in men’s, kids, women’s wear segment.
- Known for bringing innovative manufacturers from various garmenting hubs like Noida, Gurgaon, Ahmadabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Punjab, Kanpur, Tirupur, Indore, Meerut, and many more the exhibition is a perfect combination for offering quality, innovation and variety
- In the three day event you will be able to meet who’s who of apparel and fashion segment right from top management like CEO’s, MD’s , Founders to Middle Management Like Sourcing heads, VP’s, directors of the companies who are largely involved in finalizing the list of vendors.
- The event presents & promises an exclusive opportunity for everyone in Apparel & Fashion domain to meet emerging retail brands, retail chains, retailers, wholesalers, mall owners, distributors, e-commerce companies, readymade garment manufacturers, IT companies to key industry leaders.
- Special Pavilion for Khadi, sustainable fashion, handloom and woollen products.
- Apparel Fashion Forum a b2b conference that will enhance networking of professionals from the sector will be concurrently held and will serve as a great knowledge and networking forum.
- Trend forecasting seminars
- Fashion shows will also be held during the event.
- MEN’S Fashion: Western Wear, Ethnic Wear , Formal
- Women’s Fashion: Western, Ethnic, Formal
- Kids Wear: Indo western, Fusion,
- Maternity Wear, Sportswear, Large
- Activewear: Sportswear, Innerwear
- Khadi, Eco-Friendly
- Fabrics, Trims and Accessories
- Bags, Scarves, Stoles, Belts & other fashion accessories
- Fashion Fabrics
- Fashion Accessories
- Retail Technology
- Leather and leather accessories
- Leading Retail Chains and their sourcing teams
(Westside, Reliance Retail, Aditya Birla Group, Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Max, Spencer’s, Lulu’s, Dmart, Central, Hypermarket)
- Value Retailers (V2, VMart, Vishal Retail, Citykart, Bazaar Kolkata, Sanvie Retail, v Bazaar,etc)
- Online Companies (Amazon, Flipkart, Limeroad, Udaan, Meesho, Snapdeal)
- International chains( H&M, Zara, Mango, Lacoste, Levis, CK, Tommy Hillfiger, Marks & Spencers, Gap)
- Private label manufacturers (Spykar, Puma, Jack & Jones, Vero Moda, Louis Phillip, Raymond’s, Biba, Indya, W, US Polo Association, United Colors of Benetton)
- Garment Retailers wholesalers, semi wholesalers, agents, distributors, etc