About the 11th Die & Mould India International Exhibition – 2018
Tool and Gauge Manufacturers Association – India (TAGMA-INDIA) is organising the next 11th Die & Mould India International Exhibition-2018 from 11th-14th April, 2018 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai, India . TAGMA since 1998 has build growing awareness and reputation as an unique trade fair in India for the Die & Mould Industry and very large by international standards of similar Die Mould Exhibitions held globally.
Die & Mould India International exhibition achieved a milestone success, inspire of an overall downturn in the economy globally with a positive move. The Indian Tooling Industry is poised to meet the new growth challenges and achieve the past double digit growths achieved through capacity building and expansion. This show exhibiting their latest proven technologies, incorporating features to improve productivity, quality and reduce costs, attract quality visitors to the exhibition.
The 11th edition of Die Mould India International Exhibition – 2018 is a 'must participate exhibition opportunity for all the businesses related to the Tooling Industry, to display and market their products/service at BIEC s first "Leed-Certified" Green Exhibition and Conference Facility.
- Additive Manufacturing/ 3D Printing
- CAD/CAM system related to Dies & Moulds
- CNC Milling/Machining Centre, EDM, etc
- Cutting Tools
- Die/mould polishing/ Die Spotting machines
- Dies & Moulds, Press Tools, Jigs, Fixtures, Gauges
- Hot Runner System
- Machine Tools & Accessories for Dies & Moulds
- Measuring Machines. Quality Assurance
- Mould base & standard parts of Dies & Moulds, Toolings
- Moulding machines/ Die Casting machines, Sheet Metal Presses & ancillaries
- Rapid Prototyping & Tooling
- Surface Treatment
- Tool Steel
- All ancillary materials, equipments, accessories, consumables & services covering Die & Mould industry
Auto | Plastic Products | Electricals | Consumer Durables | Electronics Auto Anciliary | Special Steels | Engineering | Others